our mission: To advance Bible education for students in Hamilton County public schools
no tax dollars are used to fund HAMILTON cOUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS' bible history elective courses
Bible History elective courses are funded entirely by the generosity of thousands of donors across the country. No tax dollars are used. Charitable donations through Bible in the Schools, a 501(c)(3), cover the complete cost of the Hamilton County Schools' program. This includes Bible History teacher salaries and benefits for 27 teachers, taxes, classroom supplies, textbooks for over 4,600 students, year-round teacher professional development and training in legal guidelines, and other resources.
Bible in the Schools pledges to steward all donor funds with the highest level of integrity, accountability, and wise stewardship. Bible in the Schools will never sell or rent your information to other organizations or entities. Thank you for your generosity, partnership, and trust.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS, FINANCE COMMITTEE, 2021-2022
- Mr. John Henegar , Principal, West Ridge Group PLLC Certified Public Accountants - Treasurer, Committee Chairman
- Mr. Nick Decosimo , Managing Partner, Elliott Davis, LLC
- Mr. John Haddock , CFO, Transcard; Director, RockPoint Bank
- Mr. Joey Hogan , President, Covenant Logistics Group
- Mr. Bart Rolen , Chief Executive Officer, Southeastern Trust Company
- Mrs. Cathy Scott, President, Bible in the Schools
BOARD OF DIRECTORS, ENDOWMENT COMMITTEE, 2021-2022
- Mr. Ralph Mohney, Former President, Bible in the Schools - Committee Chairman
- Mrs. Betsy Brown, CEO, Pendleton Square Trust Company
- Mr. Franklin Farrow, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Independent Healthcare Properties
- Mr. Rob Huffaker, Practice Leader of Employee Benefits, McGriff Insurance Services
- Mr. Don Morton, Attorney, Miller & Martin, PLLC
- Mr. Steve Frost, President, Tuftco Corp.
- Mr. Mike St. Charles , Attorney, Chambliss, Bahner, & Stophel, PC
- Mrs. Cathy Scott , President, Bible in the Schools
annual financial audit:Bible in the Schools is audited annually by an independent public accounting firm. The last annual financial audit was conducted on September 8, 2021.